Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello to all and welcome!

So for the next ten months I will be experimenting and refining my very own vegan recipes for my first cookbook. I will post recipes a couple times a month and sometimes upon request. The past month I have been creating recipes just about every night, so expect a lot of pictures! I am doing my own photography and my own food styling for this book so any advice is appreciated. I hope you enjoy all my blog has to offer and I hope all is great in your life. Lastly, please feel free to ask me any questions about vegan cuisine or diet. I'll see you in kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Here is that link to the food photography article I was talking about:

    http://www.mycookinghut.com/2008/12/02/tips-on-food-photography/

    Your stuff looks ABSOLUTELY delicious - and oh so healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THRILLING!! Congrats! If you ever have too many leftovers you know where we live

    I'm currently on the market for a black bean soup or out of this world chili if you have that in your collection ;)

    ~Caroline

    ReplyDelete